I maintain a weekly newsletter to share what I learn
9. Contributing to open source is overrated
I used to think contributing to open source is cool. It's the next step you take as a developer.
8. Video games and React state
There is a lot we can learn from video games. Modern games render hi-def graphics based on heavy calculations and still run smoothly.
7. Startup or big company, where should you work?
Last year, I was looking for a new job and this question was stuck in my head. Should I join a big famous company or a small startup? 🤔
6. Five minute guide to React
If you have been hearing about React but didn't find time to get into it, that's perfect. Let me teach React to you. If you already use React, this is still going to be useful for you.
5. ️Work doesn't happen at work
My thoughts about the workplace have changed a lot over time. I now believe that work doesn't happen at work.
4. ️How do you measure your personal growth?
Oh man, this is a hard one. Dipti asked me a while back and I've been thinking about it again last week.
3. How do you start a side project
This week's newsletter is full of practical ideas that you can apply! I'm really happy with how this came out
2. The best way to learn something
Learning for the sake of learning can be demotivating. Here's my way of learning that almost always works
1. How do you decide what to work on?
Hey from Sid! Remember signing up for this? 😅